What website gives the most spam emails?
These Are the Companies That Send Out the Most Email Spam
- Groupon: 388 emails sent on average per user.
- LivingSocial: 363 emails on average per user.
- Facebook: 310 emails on average per user.
- Meetup: 199 emails on average per user.
- J. Crew: 175 emails on average per user.
How do I sign someone up for spam email?
How to Register an Email Address for Spam
- Find or collect the emails that you wish to sign up for spam.
- Visit sites known for generating large amounts of spam. Some include AOL, MSN, Listopt, Discovery Newsletters, and Internet.com Newsletters.
- Sign-up and opt-in for each of their services.
- Sit back and wait.
What is Mailbait?
Mailbait is that service that promises to fill up your email inbox by sending you a huge amount of spam. Apparently it automatically subscribes you to several mailing lists. It’s meant for “testing purposes”, however an attacker can use it to DoS somebody else’s email address.
Is using someone else’s email illegal?
Federal privacy laws state that even with a shared computer, password protected e-mail accounts are private, unless one of the parties allows access. “The law is a simple unauthorized access law: It prohibits unauthorized viewing of someone else’s password-protected files,” said Orin Kerr, an Internet legal expert.
What are the worst websites for spam?
The top 15 biggest spammers:
- Groupon – 388 emails sent on avg per user.
- LivingSocial – 363 emails sent on avg per user.
- Facebook – 310 emails sent on avg per user.
- Meetup – 199 emails sent on avg per user.
- Twitter – 173 emails sent on avg per user.
- Victoria’s Secret – 160 emails sent on avg per user.
What are the worst mailing lists?
The Most Commonly Unsubscribed Mailing Lists:
- 1-800 Flowers 52.50% unsubscribe rate.
- Ticketweb 47.50% unsubscribe rate.
- ProFlowers 45.10% unsubscribe rate.
- Expedia 45% unsubscribe rate.
- Active 44.70% unsubscribe rate.
- Eventful — 44.20% unsubscribe rate.
- Oriental Trading — 43.60% unsubscribe rate.
Can you sue for email spam?
The CAN-SPAM Act does not give consumers who have received spam email standing to file a private lawsuit for damages. Instead, private citizens must rely on the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) or state attorneys general to sue on their behalf to recover damages, impose civil penalties, or impose injunctions.
What companies send the most spam?
These are the 15 companies that send the most spam emails
- LivingSocial – 363 emails sent per user.
- Facebook – 310 emails sent per user.
- Meetup – 199 emails sent per user.
- Twitter – 173 emails sent per user.
- Victoria’s Secret – 160 emails sent per user.
- Linkedin – 157 emails sent per user.
- Gilt – 155 emails sent per user.
How can I get revenge on spam?
Revenge Spam is an option for anyone looking to send spam emails. You can put in the email address of anyone in a form on the side. Once you hit submit, the company then sends the address to several other companies that will send spam emails.
What’s the best way to spam your enemies?
Spam your enemies Send an anonymous email to someone who is really getting on your nerves. There’s no real harm and they can always unsubscribe.
Is there an alternative to mailbait to send spam?
Revenge Spam has an opt-out feature, but there are a few different hoops to jump through before being removed, so it isn’t too easy. Revenge Tool is another MailBait alternative to send spam emails. It works similarly to MailBait and the other options on this list.
Which is the best website to send spam to?
DigiCrime is a hilarious website that used to offer a mailbombing service, but they now offer spam services. They suggest using it to send spam to your ex-boss, ex-wife, or someone you just don’t like.
How can I send spam to someone I don’t like?
With one of the simplest interfaces to use, The SpamCo has a simple form that you can fill out to send spam en masse to someone that you don’t like. All you need to know is their email and their name. They can unsubscribe, but they will get tons of spam and it will take them hours to do it.