Which college is best for company secretary in Bangalore?
5 Colleges offering Company Secretary Courses in Bangalore
- Jain Deemed-to-be University – Online Campus.
- Jain Deemed-to-be University, Bangalore.
- ICSI Delhi – Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Elite IIT.
- St Pauls College.
- Christ College of Science and Management.
- Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts.
Which course is best for company secretary?
Now look at the course details clearly from below:
- CA with CS. The course of Chartered Accountancy is also a preferred course along with CS.
- L.L.B. with CS. Let me put my favourite option at number one i.e. LL.
- MBA Finance with CS.
- Certification Programmes by ICSI.
- NCFM Course.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA-India)
What is the fees of CS course?
CS Course Details
|Duration||Foundation Programme (8 Months) Executive Programme (9 months) Professional Programme (10Months)|
|Fee Offered||Foundation Programme= Rs. 3,600 Executive Programme= RS. 7000 Professional Programme= Rs. 12000|
|Starting salary offered||3 – 5 Lakhs|
Is CS easy than CA?
Easy Studies – CS is much easier as compared to CA which has been referred to the toughest course in India. The CA course is easy to enter but tough to exit. While the CS is also not easy but not as tough as CA. On the other hand, CS students can complete their internship after completing the CS studies.
What is the duration of CS course?
The CS (Company Secretary) is a 3 years professional course equivalent to the UG degree. The CS course is conducted by the ICSE (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
What is the full form of CS?
1) The full form of CS is Computer Science. The CS branch is concerned with analyzing computers, information technologies, and computing structures that include both computer hardware and computer software. In this field, the software is operated by a computer scientist.
Which is Company Secretary ( CS ) coaching classes in Bangalore?
Classes: Company Secretary (CS) Coaching, CA Coaching and more. Teaching is sharing your knowledge and expertise in the field you are to the upcoming future citizens for betterment of the society. Hence I had always… Cannot load the images due to some network problem.
How to become a company secretary in India?
To become a Company Secretary, you have to apply at the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), and pass the Company Secretary Examination. Every participant has to necessarily complete three stages of preparation, depending on the level of graduation:
Can a CS become a secretary in a company?
Whether you are an engineer, B. Sc. /B. Com graduate or a graduate in any other government approved Arts, Science and Commerce (Fine Arts excluded) program, you can pursue the career goal of becoming a Company Secretary. However, a CS must possess inherent technical and analytical skills in solving case studies and crunching statistical data.
How long is a CS course in Bangalore?
The CS exam duration is 3 hours. The exam is of 100 marks, and the qualifying score is 40% in each paper. Course duration is eight months. Executive Programme:Course duration is 9 months. Course duration is 10 months. The entire course must be completed within the time limit of 3 years from the date of admission.