How can I install Android apps not available in my country?
6. Finally, your secondary account will move to the US Play Store and now you can search and install any Android app without any issue. Once you have switched the region, disconnect the VPN and now onwards, you don’t need to use a VPN to search and install apps.
How do I change the country on my Play store?
Steps to change Google Play country
- Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Step 2: Here, you need to tap Menu, then Account and then Country and profiles option.
- Step 3: You have to tap the country where you want to add an account.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
Why is app not available in my region?
On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. An iPhone X showing the iTunes & App Stores Settings screen with the Apple ID menu open and View Apple ID selected. Tap Country/Region, then tap “Change Country or Region.” Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
If you can’t change your country or region, make sure that you canceled your subscriptions and spent your store credit. If you still can’t change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.
How do I download Google Play apps from another country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why can’t I change country in Play Store?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How do I change the region on my Android phone 2021?
Open Google Play Store and Enjoy a Host of New Apps Select the Google Play Store menu and tap on the ‘Account’ option and select ‘Country and Profiles’. This should now show your default country and the new country you have connected to via ExpressVPN.
What happens if I change the region on my phone?
If you move to a new country you may want to change your Google Play country. When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country. You may lose access to some books, movies, TV shows, games, and apps.
Can I change my app store region?
Open the Settings app and go to [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID username and choose to View Apple ID from the popup. Tap Country/Region and choose to Change Country or Region, then select the new country you want to change to.