How do I backup my BlackBerry Curve?
To back up your data, follow these steps:
- Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device.
- Click Back up.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If desired, click Files saved on my built-in media storage.
- Click Back up.
- Click close once the backup is complete.
How do I restore my BlackBerry backup files?
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Click Device.
- Click Restore in the list.
- Select a backup file.
- Select All device data and settings.
- Click Restore.
- A warning will appear that all data will be replaced with a backup file.
- When the process is complete, disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone from the computer.
How do I backup my BlackBerry Keyone to my computer?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Backup & reset.
- Select Back up my data.
- Turn on Back up my data.
- Select the Back button.
- Select Backup account.
- Select your backup account.
How do I backup my BlackBerry?
Backup Data – BlackBerry® Desktop Manager (Windows®)
- Ensure the device is connected to the computer via the supplied USB cable.
- Launch BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Click Back up now.
- Select/Enter the appropriate Back Up Options then click Back up:
- Click Close.
How do I backup and restore my BlackBerry Keyone?
How do I backup my Keyone to my computer?
Backup and restore your device with a computer.
- TRANSFER MEDIA TO/FROM A PC: With the device powered on, insert the USB-C end of the USB-C cable into the USB port on the bottom of the device.
- Select CHARGE & DATA at the bottom of the screen, then select Transfer files to place the device in the correct USB mode.