How do I connect to the iTunes server?
Quick Start Instructions
- Enable iTunes Server functionality by visiting Advanced > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage > Media Server on your router configuration web page.
- Set up Home Sharing on iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Select your router to access your music.
Can I access my iTunes library from my phone?
Quite simply, I use file browser apps that can connect to my iTunes library over my home network. You’ll find them for Android devices, so I can access my iTunes content from my Android tablet as well. You’ll find plenty of file browser apps in Apple’s App Store and Google Play.
How can I access my iTunes library?
Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.
How do you sync your iTunes library to your iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I download my iTunes library to my iPhone?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPhone
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I access my iTunes Home Server?
While on your local network, you can access your iTunes Home Server through Apple’s Home Sharing features. To begin, you must enable Home Sharing on all of the Macs or PCs that you will be using Home Sharing on by going to Advanced > Turn on Home Sharing.
How to share your iTunes library with your computer?
To use Home Sharing to access your computer’s media library on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, sign in to Home Sharing on your device: To see a music library, go to Settings > Music. To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos. Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In.
What is the point of an iTunes server?
The Apple iTunes service on the NAS device was prior to home sharing and the now thinner clients of apple TV. The service would index all of your music and share it globally so it could be found on your client computers.
How can I access my Apple Music Library?
Apple Music Access Media Library 1 Open the Music app. 2 If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network. 3 In the sidebar, click Library. 4 Click the media library. See More….