How do I install OpenOffice on Windows XP?
Install OpenOffice 3.0. 1 on Windows XP
- Go to www.openoffice.org to install OpenOffice 3.0.
- Click on Download your copy now.
- Click on Download OpenOffice.org.
- Save OOo_3.
- It may take some time to download OpenOffice to your desktop.
- Double-click the OOo_3.
- Run the OpenOffice executable file.
How do I download OpenOffice Calc?
Overview of the download and installation procedure
- Review the System Requirements for Apache OpenOffice use.
- Download and install Java JRE if you need the features that are Java dependent.
- Download Apache OpenOffice 4.
- Login as administrator (if required).
- Unpack and install the downloaded Apache OpenOffice 4.
Is OpenOffice Calc free?
Apache OpenOffice is free software. That means you are free to download it, free to install it on as many PCs as you like, free to pass copies to as many people as you like. You may use OpenOffice for any purpose without restriction: private, educational, public administration, commercial… Free, really free.
How do I open office?
Open the Open Office document (*.odt) document in Microsoft Word. Click on “File” then “Open” (if you are using Microsoft Word 97 to 2003 version) or “Office button” then “Open” in Word 2007 . The “Open” dialog box appears. Navigate to the location of the .odt file. Click the file and click “Open.”.
Is OpenOffice a safe program to download?
Yes, you can have a safe download of Apache OpenOffice through SourceForge , but only if you are an experienced user of Internet. The reality is that a good portion of the users are naive and have poor competence. These users are game for the sellers of crapware .
What is an open office?
Open office is a place where the staff and equipment of all the departments are accommodated in a single room.
What is the best open source office suite?
The best open-source office suite, LibreOffice 4.4, gets new release. The top open-source office suite offers a new, improved version with better Microsoft Office file format compatibility.