How do I reduce the size of my icons in Windows XP?
If you want to further customize your icons, click the Advanced button under the Appearance tab and then choose Icon from the drop-down list under Item. You can increase or decrease the size of your icons by pressing the Up and Down arrows in the Size category. Windows XP icons are automatically set to size 32.
How do I resize the taskbar in Windows XP?
Roll your cursor over “View” at the top of the menu to reveal a side menu, and then click the “Large Icons” option. The icons on the toolbar become larger, and the Windows taskbar automatically doubles in size to make room.
Why are my toolbar icons so big?
Windows 10 text and icons too big – Sometimes this issue can occur due to your scaling settings. If that’s the case, try adjusting your scaling settings and check if that helps. Windows 10 Taskbar icons too big – If your Taskbar icons are too big, you can change their size simply by modifying your Taskbar settings.
How do I get my toolbar back to normal size?
it back to regular size. Put the mouse cursor on the top edge of the taskbar until the cursor changes into a two-headed arrow. Then click and hold the left button and drag the taskbar down.
How do I make icons larger?
To resize desktop icons Right-click (or press and hold) the desktop, point to View, and then select Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons. Tip: You can also use the scroll wheel on your mouse to resize desktop icons. On the desktop, press and hold Ctrl while you scroll the wheel to make icons larger or smaller.
How do I make my taskbar icons bigger?
How to Change the Size of the Taskbar Icons
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop.
- Select Display settings from the contextual menu.
- Move the slider under “Change the size of text, apps, and other items” to 100%, 125%, 150%, or 175%.
- Hit Apply at the bottom of the settings window.
How do I make icons bigger in Windows XP?
In Windows XP, take these steps to show larger icons on the desktop:
- Right-click the desktop and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Appearance tab.
- Click the Effects button.
- Place a check mark by Use Large Icons.
Why is my desktop suddenly huge?
Sometimes you get big display because you’ve changed the screen resolution on your computer, knowingly or unknowingly. Right-click on any empty space on your desktop and click Display settings. Under Resolution, click the drop-down menu and make sure you’ve chosen the Recommended screen resolution.
How do I bring the toolbar down?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.