How do I send files from my phone using Wi-Fi Direct?
Connecting devices using Wi-Fi Direct
- Open Settings on you device and Select Wi-Fi.
- Tap Wi-Fi Direct.
- Locate and select the device you would like to connect to.
- The other device will receive an Invitation to connect, Tap Accept for the connection to be made.
How do I share a folder with Wi-Fi Direct?
Send files with Wi-Fi Direct: Open Files, touch and hold a file you want to send, and go to More > Share > Wi-Fi Direct. When another device is detected, touch its name to establish the connection and begin file transfer.
How do I turn on Wi-Fi Direct Transfer?
The feature is automatically turned on when you turn the Wi-Fi on. To check the status of Wi-Fi Direct on your device, go into Settings -> Network & internet -> Wi-Fi -> Wi-Fi preferences and then tap Wi-Fi Direct. Your smartphone will start scanning for devices that you can connect to.
How do I transfer files from my phone to my computer using Wi-Fi Direct?
How to Transfer Files From Android to Windows With Wi-Fi Direct
- Set your Android device as a mobile hotspot via Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Launch Feem on Android and Windows.
- Send a file from Android to Windows using Wi-Fi Direct, choose the destination device, and tap Send File.
How can I share my WiFi with another phone?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I share files over WiFi?
- Connect both computers to the same WiFi router.
- Enable File and Printer Sharing on both computers. If you right click on a file or folder from either computer and choose to Share it, you will be prompted to turn on File and Printer Sharing.
- View the Available Network computers from either computer.
How can I send files through WiFi?
To transfer a file to your device, follow these steps:
- Point your browser to the WiFi File Transfer web page.
- Click the Select Files button under Transfer files to device.
- In the file manager, locate the file to be uploaded and click Open.
- Click Start upload from the main window.
- Allow the upload to complete.
How do I screen mirror with WiFi Direct?
Connect your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi Direct On your Android phone, Navigate to Settings. Select the bottom right hand menu and tap Wi-Fi Direct. Your TV should appear in the list.
How do I use WiFi Direct on my computer?
On Windows 10, open the Search feature and type in wireless. Pick Manage Wireless Networks from the search results. Click Add, and then choose the Wi-Fi network of your Wi-Fi Direct device and enter the passcode. Your PC is now connected to the Wi-Fi Direct network.