How do I surprise someone at Disneyland?
10 Ways to Surprise Someone with a Disney Trip
- Open a Present – If you search YouTube for “Disney Surprise,” you’ll see this is a very popular option.
- Scavenger Hunt – If you want to drag out the suspense a little more, have a scavenger hunt!
- Decoy Trip – Plan a decoy trip.
- Scrapbook – Any scrapbookers out there?
How do you announce a Disney surprise trip?
Surprise Disney Trip Reveal Ideas
- Add balloons to a large box, and let them float up with a sign announcing “Surprise!
- Gift Items They Will Use For the Trip.
- Have a Disney Scavenger Hunt.
- Pack Their Bags Reveal.
- Let Them Guess with some new Micky Pajamas/Shirts.
- A Musical Surprise.
- A Disney Calendar.
- Puzzle Reveal.
How do I surprise my kids with a trip to Disney?
How to Surprise Your Kids with a Trip to Walt Disney World
- Place a Going to Walt Disney World window cling on your car.
- See if your child figures out what’s going on when you pack only Disney-themed snacks for the trip.
- Wrap up some personalized ears.
- Scatter Disney trading pins throughout the house.
What can you put in a Disney surprise box?
Gift Them Their Magic Bands and Disney Goodies If you live in the United States, then Disney will mail you your MagicBands about a month before your trip. Wrap up the box and give it as a gift to whoever you are surprising. You can even add in some extra goodies such as Disney Autograph Books or Mickey Ears.
How do you surprise someone with a Christmas trip?
Make opening the gift an experience of it’s own.
- Wrap in multiple boxes and with different paper.
- Make it a treasure hunt with clues.
- Go big with a box filled with helium balloons or beach balls.
- Fill a stocking with different items that give clues as to the location.
How do I surprise my family?
7 Simple Surprises to Show Your Family You Care
- Secret Surprises. There is just something so special about a secret; it can make a surprise that much better.
- Dinner Date Surprise.
- Put a Twist on the Ordinary.
- It’s Adventure Time!
- Surprise them with Silliness.
- Friday Night Dinner Party.
- It’s Just You and Me.
Does Santa call your child personalized?
A call from Santa will delight any child and fill their hearts with the magic of Christmas, and they can be received by utilizing a free service or downloading a special app for your smartphone or tablet. Some phone calls from Santa Claus can be personalized with the child’s name and a custom message just for them.
Can you FaceTime Disney characters?
It’s like doing Face Time with your favorite Disney characters! Don’t worry. You don’t have to actually use your phone or be seen on a screen for FaceTime. This video phone call is done on the computer and shows an animated greeting from the Disney characters.
How do I surprise my family with a vacation?
Do you have a family that enjoys puzzles and piecing things together? Then it makes sense to have their surprise vacation reveal include a puzzle! You can even make these ideas a little harder with a scavenger hunt to find the pieces. Or, keep it simple and just print, cut and wrap.
Is there a Disney Christmas Surprise for You?
Memories at Disneyland are some of the very best. And we love helping make your Disneyland vacation as magical as possible…starting with the very beginning. Plan your Disney Christmas surprise with this letter from Santa. The announcement that you’re going to Disneyland comes direct from the North Pole.
What to put in a Disney World surprise box?
When your family opens up the Disney World surprise box, the balloons will come flying out and you can include a message in the box (or attached to the string of the balloons) that says “You’re Going to Disney World!” This one involves a bit more planning and preparation, but the result is super fun.
Where does the Disney Christmas Letter come from?
Use our festive – and free! – printable letter from Santa. The letter comes straight from the North Pole and announces a Disney Christmas Surprise with a cute holiday twist. Are you giving a Disney vacation to your family this holiday season? If so, you’re probably wondering “How can I surprise my family with a trip to Disneyland for Christmas?”
What’s the best way to do a Christmas Surprise?
Make a homemade advent calendar and provide the kids with little hints throughout the month leading up to Christmas. You can then have the big reveal inside the day of the 25th which will make for a fun Christmas morning! This is a great one for Christmas morning or a birthday surprise.