How do I transfer a document from Pages to my iPad?
Send a document in Pages on iPad
- Open the document, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your document before it’s sent.
Can you share screen between Mac and iPad?
Switch to screen mirroring By default, your iPad shows an extension of your Mac desktop. You can move windows to it and use it like any other display. To mirror your Mac display so that both screens show the same content, return to the Display menu or AirPlay menu, which shows a blue iPad icon while using Sidecar.
How do I share Pages between iPhone and Mac?
Start by checking that family members are sharing their apps. For each person, on their iOS device, tap Settings > Apple ID Name > Family Sharing > Their Name, and turn on Share My Purchases.
Can I send a PDF from my iPad?
Use the iPad’s built-in iBooks application to attach a PDF document to an email. After launching iBooks on the iPad, tap to open the document you want to attach. You should see a rectangular icon with an arrow at the top of the screen. Tap the icon and select “Email” on the menu to attach the document.
How do you screen share on iPad with zoom?
How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen in a Zoom…
- Open the Zoom app on your phone or tablet.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Tap the Share Content button.
- A menu will appear listing content you can share.
- A menu on your phone/tablet will pop up to indicate where you’ll share your screen.
How do I attach a PDF file to an email on my iPad?
You can attach a saved document to an email.
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the document, then tap. above the keyboard.
- Locate the document in Files, then tap it to insert it. In Files, tap Browse or Recent at the bottom of the screen, then tap a file, location, or folder to open it.
How do you send an attachment on an iPad?
- To send attachments on the iPad, you must do it from within the app containing the attachment, not the Mail app.
- Open the app containing the attachment you want to send.
- Tap the item you want to send as an attachment.
- Tap the envelope icon to open the Share menu.
- Tap “Email.”
How can I share files between my iPad and my Mac?
If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC, use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device. Learn about other ways you can share files between your Mac and your devices. These features work wirelessly.
How do I share Safari on my Mac?
On your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Share button while viewing a website in Safari. Next, select the device you want to send it to. On your Mac, click on the Share button from the Safari toolbar.
How do I transfer apps from my iPad to my Mac?
Transfer from iPad to Mac: Click the disclosure triangle beside an app name to see its files on your iPad, then drag a file to a Finder window. To delete a file from iPad, select it below an app name, press Command-Delete, then click Delete.
How can I Share my iPhone with my computer?
AirDrop lets you instantly share your photos, videos, documents, and more with other Apple devices that are nearby. Open a Finder window. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. Select your device in the Finder. Learn what to do if your computer doesn’t recognize your device.