How do you throw a work Christmas party?
8 Tips for Throwing an Office Christmas Party Your Employees Will Enjoy
- Pick a date and start looking for a venue.
- Have a Christmas party theme.
- Prepare the menu.
- Make a seating plan.
- Include games and activities.
- Allot time for socialization and small talk.
- Recognize and reward employees.
How can I make my Christmas party more fun?
Icebreaker games are fun and can lighten the mood so everyone feels comfortable at the start of your party.
- White Elephant.
- Christmas Charades.
- Christmas Carol Pictionary Relay.
- Christmas Carol Bingo.
- Stocking Guessing Game.
- Name that Christmas Song.
- Christmas Movie Trivia.
- Christmas Mad Libs.
What do you say to staff at Christmas?
Messages from a boss to a single employee:
- Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- I wanted to send you this note before you left for the holiday.
- I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation.
- I appreciate all you’ve done this past year.
- I just wanted to wish you happy holidays and all the very best for the festive season.
How do you make a work party fun?
Here are some ideas you can try:
- Play holiday-themed charades.
- Set up a pin-the-nose-on-Rudolph game.
- Divide guests into teams and send them on a scavenger hunt.
- Have a Christmas movie trivia contest.
- Build gingerbread houses, either individually or as teams.
How do you make a virtual holiday party fun?
- Play Holiday Inspired Team Building Games.
- Host a Virtual Card Exchange.
- Mystery Holiday Theatre 3000.
- Sing Company Holiday Carols.
- Virtual Holiday Happy Hour.
- Virtual Holiday Decorating.
- Christmas Time in the City.
- Celebrate a Variety of Holidays.
How do you wish a coworker Happy Holidays?
Holiday Messages for Coworkers
- Happy holidays!
- It’s been a joy to work with you this year.
- You’ve certainly kept things “merry and bright” around the office.
- Sending you warm wishes this holiday season.
- Wishing you a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
- Sending you warmest holiday greetings this time of year.
How do you write a holiday message to an employee?
Take a look at these holiday messages to colleagues.
- Happy holidays!
- Thank you for everything!
- I do not get along with everyone, but I love working with you.
- Thank you for working so hard this year.
- Working with you has been a great learning experience.
- Having coworkers like you makes every workday a holiday.