What is OVAP?
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Education (DepEd) said all applications for the Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP) for School Year (SY) 2020–2021 will be processed through online. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to register via the Online Voucher Application Portal (OVAP).
What are the requirements for SHS voucher?
DepEd Senior High School Voucher Program Requirements
- Printed Online Application Confirmation Slip.
- Certification of Financial Assistance from the school, if applicable.
- Recent Identical 2×2 photo (2 Copies)
- Original Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) Certified Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Grade 10 Report Card.
How do I apply for OVAP?
Create an Account
- Go to ovap.deped.gov.ph and click “Apply Now”.
- Provide a working email address and a password.
- Click the link that will be sent through email to activate the account.
How much is the voucher worth DepEd?
Voucher Program Amount Under the program, DepEd spends an average of PHP18,300 per voucher recipient but, based on location, the sum ranges from PHP17,500 to PHP22,500. In addition, it varies based on the senior high school’s location.
How much is the ESC grant for Grade 7?
Both the increase and tiering were approved by the State Assistance Council (SAC) through a referendum. Both apply only to the subsidies of Grade 7 grantees for SY 2017-2018….
|Location of ESC-participating JHS||P13,000.00|
How much is the ESC grant?
Voucher recipients from public/DepEd JHS who will enroll in a non-DepEd SHS located in the National Capital Region (NCR) will receive a full voucher amount of PhP 22,500.
Does Grade 12 have voucher?
The student will receive a voucher subsidy amounting to PhP20,000 in Grade 12, even if he is now enrolled in a school that is in NCR because since it is DepEd policy that the voucher amount can only be equal to or lower than the subsidy he receives from the originating school for a transferring student.
What is ESC certification?
The Education Service Contracting (ESC) scheme is a partnership program by the Department of Education (DepEd) with certified private schools aimed at decongesting overcrowded public schools.
What are the requirements for ESC?
ESC APPLICATION FOR SY 2021-2022
- Recent Identical 2×2 ID photo (2 copies)
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Grade 6 Report Card (for all incoming Grade 7 only)
- Latest Income Tax Return for the previous year or Certificate of Tax Exemption or Municipal Certification of Unemployment of Parents/Legal Guardian.
Can I transfer school for Grade 12 voucher?
Transfer from one voucher tier location to another is allowed, but the voucher amount to be received by the voucher program beneficiary in the accepting school shall be the voucher amount of the accepting school or the voucher amount from the releasing school, whichever is lower.
Who can apply for ESC?
Who can apply for ESC? The ESC grants shall cover four (4) years of Junior High School from Grades 7 to 10, and two years of Senior High School from Grade 11 to 12. Please note that priority is given to Grade 6 completers from public schools. However, students from private schools are also welcomed to apply.