Who is the best gastroenterologist in Houston?
Best Gastroenterologists and Abdominal Medicine Doctors in Houston, TX
- Dr. Dang Nguyen, MD. 46 ratings. 4100 S Shepherd Dr Houston, TX 77098.
- Dr. Paul McNeely, MD. 26 ratings.
- Dr. Tomas Rodriguez-Molinet, MD. 1 rating.
- Dr. John Dugan III, MD. 9 ratings.
- Dr. Isaac Raijman, MD. 76 ratings.
- Dr. Sandeep Lahoti, MD. 18 ratings.
Who is the best gastroenterologist in Texas?
- Dr. Aamer Agha MD. 177 reviews.
- Dr. Deepak Agrawal MD. Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Imad Ahmad MD. Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Abrar Ahmed MD. 250 reviews.
- Dr. Nisar Ahmed MD. Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Tasneem F. Ahmed DO. 9 reviews.
- Dr. Khizar Ahsan MD. 20 reviews. Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Jagbir K. Ahuja MD. 35 reviews.
What is a Gastrologist doctor?
Find a Doctor. The Department of Gastroenterology is a full-fledged Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Care Centre and provides comprehensive resources for the diagnosis and therapy of diseases of the digestive tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon), pancreas and liver.
Who is the best doctor for Crohn disease?
For Crohn’s disease treatment, a gastroenterologist is the specialist to see, says Miguel Regueiro, MD, clinical medical director of the inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania.
Who is the best gastroenterologist in Dallas?
The top rated Gastroenterologists in Dallas are:
- Dr. Imad Ahmad – Digestive Health Associates of Texas.
- Dr. James Hakert – James Hakert, M.D.
- Dr. Damien B. Mallat – Premier Gastroenterology of Texas.
- Dr. Christopher J. Vesy – Texas Digestive Disease Consultants.
- Dr. Tasneem Ahmed – UT Southwestern Medical Center.
When should you see a gastroenterologist?
Patients are usually referred to a gastroenterologist by a primary care doctor. You should see a gastroenterologist if you have any symptoms of a digestive health disorder or if you need a colon cancer screening.
What organs do gastroenterologists treat?
Pediatric gastroenterologists treat children who have conditions that affect the organs in the digestive system, including the stomach, liver, and bowel.
What will a gastroenterologist do?
A gastroenterologist is a physician who has specific training in diagnosing and treating conditions and diseases of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This may include diseases and disorders that affect the the biliary system (liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and bile ducts), as well as the esophagus, stomach,…
What do gastroenterologists do?
Gastroenterologists often treat common ailments, such as colon polyps. Gastroenterologists are capable of treating diseases of the digestive tract. A gastroenterologist may be called upon to treat an ulcer.