How do I change the location on my Facebook business page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
Why is my Facebook business page not showing location?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I remove the map from Facebook business page 2021?
Do you wish to remove the map from Facebook business page?
- Go to the Business Page that you can manage as the administrator.
- Locate the element that is displaying the map and business address – Settings > Page Info or click About tab.
- If you clicked About tab, then click on ‘See All”
Why can’t Facebook add location?
How do I hide my location on Facebook business page?
Where You Live
- Go to your Facebook TImeline and click “About.” Find the Living box and click “Edit.”
- Click the drop-down list next to your location and select “Only Me” to hide the information from everyone. Alternately, click the “X” next to the location to remove it.
- Click “Save.”
How do I update my map on Facebook?
Instead of trying to fix the map on the About -> Overview tab, click through to About -> Page Info. Hover over your business address and click the “Edit” that appears. Now you’ll see the address and map again. Edit them both here and click “Save Changes”.
How do I claim my location on Facebook 2021?
How to Claim Your Business on Facebook Places
- Add your business to Facebook Places. Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- Search for your business on Facebook. Open Facebook on your desktop and search for your business.
- Claim your place.
- Verify your listing.