How do I see most recent posts on Facebook on IPAD?
How to See Most Recent Facebook Posts on its iOS, Android Apps
- Open the Facebook app on iOS (version 10) or Android (version 9.0. 0.26.
- iOS users should tap the “More” button at the bottom-right, next to Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Feeds sub-head (below Apps) and hit the “Most Recent” button.
Where is Most Recent gone on Facebook?
Tap on the three lines icon on the top right of the Facebook app that discloses the entire menu. From there, scroll down to ‘See More’ to find more features listed below. The ‘Most Recent’ button has now been renamed as ‘Recent & Favourites’ and will be displayed somewhere at the bottom of the page.
How do I see most recent feed on Facebook app?
How do I see the most recent posts in my News Feed on Facebook?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Recent & Favorites. You may need to tap See More to see this option.
- At the top of News Feed, tap Recent in the Feed Filter Bar.
How do you change Facebook to show all comments?
Moreover, the ranking of public comments is entirely forced upon and Facebook provides no setting to change it either. Hence, if you want to view all comments or newest comments, then you have to navigate to the top and select your preference every time on every single post.
Why am I not seeing most recent posts on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How are the photos organized on the iPad?
You can also use Photos to create albums and then share them with friends and family. The photos and videos on your iPad are organized in your photo library by Years, Months, Days, and All Photos. You can rediscover your best shots in Years, relive significant events in Months, focus on unique photos in Days, and view everything in All Photos.
How can I find people in my photos on my iPad?
People identified in your photo; see Find people in Photos on iPad. Where the photo was taken; see Browse photos by location on iPad. A link to view other photos taken nearby.
Where do I find the most recent Facebook posts on my iPhone?
Tap “ Most Recent ” at the top of the next screen. You should now see the most recent feeds at the beginning of your Facebook news feed on your iOS device. NOTE: You must select Most Recent every time you want to see the most recent posts. There is no way to set this as the default in Facebook for iOS.
How to view years of photos on iPad?
You can rediscover your best shots in Years, relive significant events in Months, focus on unique photos in Days, and view everything in All Photos. To browse your photo library, tap the buttons at the top of the screen to choose a view: Years: Highlights your best shots from a specific year in your photo library.