What if I die someday quotes?
Famous If I Die Tomorrow Quotes
- “Live today, for tomorrow we die.” —
- “Tomorrow let us do or die!” —
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow.”
- “If I know I will die tomorrow, I can still learn something tonight.”
- “If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl.” —
What is life and death quotes?
Life And Death Quotes
- “Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.”
- “Too weird to live, too rare to die!”
- “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.”
When I die do I need to weep cry for someone?
When I die If you need to weep Cry for someone Walking the street beside you. And when you need me Put your arms around others And give them what you need to give me. You can love me most by letting Hands touch hands, and Souls touch souls.
What’s the best death quote for a loved one?
Death Quotes For Loved Ones Death is nothing but the end of one phase and the beginning of a new period. When we die, it’s our physical body that is dying, but our soul is eternal. When it enters the physical body, it’s called BIRTH, and when it leaves the physical body, it’s called DEATH.
What are some quotes that Say Love is stronger than death?
For love is immortality.”— Emily Dickinson 23. “Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either.
What are some of the saddest death quotes?
Sad Death Quotes. Death almost always brings about unhappiness and despair for those who have lost someone. These quotes reflect that sadness and the pain death brings to those it affects. “And we wept that one so lovely should have a life so brief” – William Cullen Bryant “Grief is the price we pay for love” – Queen Elizabeth II
Why are there so many quotes about death?
These quotes about death can help us to find some peace and solace when a loved one had passed away, bringing closure when we so desperately need it. And as dying has and continues to be a source of inspiration to art, literature and music, as well as talked about by some of the most famous people, there are many quotes about passing away.