How do I enlarge icons on Windows 8?
Change The Size of Your Icons Under Windows 8.1
- Click on an empty space on the desktop.
- While holding the CTRL key down and scroll the mouse wheel. Down – to decrease the size of your icons. Up – to increase the size of your icons.
How do I resize my taskbar icons Windows 8?
To resize the Taskbar, place your mouse pointer over the edge of the Taskbar until you see a double-pointed arrow appear and then click and drag to make the Taskbar taller or shorter. To lock the Taskbar to prevent modifications, right-click the blank area in the Taskbar and select the “Lock the taskbar” command.
How do I make the icons on my start menu bigger?
Most of the program has 24×24 icon to 32×32 icon. The tiles 50×50 for the small and 100×100 for the medium. If you want to change the size of the icon, you will need to edit the logo in the program directory to at least 64×64 icon or to what size you prefer.
How do I change the Start menu on Windows 8?
Make basic changes to the Classic Shell Start menu
- Open the Start menu by pressing Win or clicking the Start button.
- Click Programs, choose Classic Shell, and then select Start Menu Settings.
- Click the Start Menu Style tab and make your desired changes.
How do I make my screen full size on Windows 8?
Click the ‘Plus’ button to increase the magnification or press ‘Windows’ key + ‘+’ (plus). To select ‘Full Screen’, click on ‘Views’ to open the menu (Fig 7). Select ‘Full Screen’ or press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Alt’ + ‘F’.
How do I show icons on my desktop?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
How do I manage the taskbar in Windows 8?
Right-click the Taskbar and select Properties and select the Taskbar tab. Then uncheck the box “Show Windows Store apps on the taskbar” and click OK. Then, if you want to use a Modern app that is running, move the mouse pointer to the upper left-side of the screen and select the one you want.
How do I make icons full size?
1. Try Third-Party Launchers
- Open the Nova Setting on your device.
- Tap on “Home screen” at the top of the display.
- Select the “Icon Layout” option.
- Move your finger on the “Icon size” slider in order to adjust the size of your app icons.
- Tap back and check out the results.
How do I restore the Start menu in Windows 8?
How to bring back the Start Menu to the Windows 8 Desktop
- In the Windows 8 Desktop, launch Windows Explorer, click the View tab on the toolbar, and check the box next to “Hidden items.” That will display folders and files that are normally hidden from view.
- Right-click the taskbar and select Toolbars–>New Toolbar.
How do I make Windows 8 look normal?
How to make Windows 8 look like Windows 7
- Bypass the Start screen and disable hotspots. When Windows 8 first loads, you’ll notice how it defaults to the new Start screen.
- Restore the classic Start menu.
- Access Metro apps from the classic desktop.
- Customise the Win+X menu.
- And finally…
How do you enlarge Start menu?
1. Open your Start menu. 2. Hover your cursor over the top border of the Start menu until it changes to the ‘Resize’ icon. Drag the border up or down to the size you want it. 3. Hover your cursor over the right border of the Start menu until it changes to the ‘Resize’ icon.
How do you change the start menu size?
How to change the size of the Start Menu in Windows 10. Click on the Start Menu button. It’s the Windows icon in the bottom left corner. Move your cursor to the top edge of the Start Menu so your cursor looks like a double-sided arrow. Click and drag up or down to resize the Start Menu.
How do you resize Start menu tiles?
Step 1: Click on the Start menu or press the Windows button. Step 2: Right click on the tile which you wish to resize. Step 3: From the drop down menu, move your cursor over resize. Step 4: From the resulting drop down, select the size of your choice and the tile will resize itself as shown in the image below. Before resize:
How do you change Start menu tiles?
2 steps to resize tiles on Windows 10 Start Menu: Step 1: Open the Start Menu. Tap the Start button on the bottom-left corner to open the menu immediately. Step 2: Change tile size. On the Start Menu, right-click a tile (e.g. News), choose Resize in the context menu and select a size type from Small, Medium, Wide and Large in the sub-list.