How much is a David Bowie Diamond Dogs album worth?
A copy of the withdrawn version of the original RCA Diamond Dogs album has sold for an astonishing $3,550.00 on ebaY. (Thanks to BowieNetter DEmerson for the original pointer.)
Are David Bowie vinyls worth anything?
There are a number of rare LPs recorded by David Bowie before he found success in the 70s. His 1967 debut David Bowie, for example, is worth £1000 in mono or stereo. Indeed, clear-vinyl copies of his final 2016 LP Black Star sell for £100 to £200.
What is the rarest David Bowie record?
As Pitchfork reports, an original UK pressing of David Bowie’s 1969 self-titled second album, later re-released as Space Oddity, has sold on Discogs for $6,826. It is the most expensive piece of music ever sold on the site.
What are the rarest vinyl records?
10 Rarest Vinyl Records Ever Released
- Aphex Twin’s Caustic Window Test Recording.
- The Beatles “Till There Was You” and “Hello Little Girl”
- Sealed Copy of The Beatles Yesterday and Today.
- Sealed Copy of Rammellzee Vs K-Rob’s “Beat Bop”
- Frank Wilson’s “Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)”
What are the most sought after vinyl records?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What are the most valuable vinyl records today?
40 vinyl records worth a fortune today
- Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin (1969)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
What are the most valuable vinyl records?
How much is a Beatles 45 record worth?
That record is probably worth about 2,500 dollars.
What is the most sought after vinyl record?