Is Organic Chemistry for Dummies useful?
This book is really good! It explains the lessons in an easy-to-understand way and can be read in a short time. I found the quick readability very helpful since the time demands for Organic Chemistry are very intensive. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is taking Organic Chemistry 1.
How can I learn chemistry on my own?
You can self learn chemistry by reading a variety of chemistry books. The best chemistry books will help you understand the periodic table, chemical reactions, and chemical formulas. Additionally, you can learn the basic and advanced concepts of chemistry by taking online courses.
What are the basic of chemistry?
Chemistry is the science and study of matter, including its properties, composition as well as reactivity. The atom and molecules are the basic unit or components of Chemistry. The study of chemists is always interested in identifying and knowing how the chemical transformation occurs.
How do you pass organic chemistry?
7 Tips to Survive Organic Chemistry
- Review organic chem basics before the first class.
- Make organic chem your priority.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Form study groups.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t simply memorize; seek to understand.
- Give yourself the credit you deserve.
Is organic a chemistry?
Organic chemistry is a branch of chemistry that studies the structure, properties and reactions of organic compounds, which contain carbon in covalent bonding. Organometallic chemistry is the study of compounds containing carbon–metal bonds.
How do you do good in organic chemistry Reddit?
Here are a few things that come to mind:
- Go to every lecture.
- Take detailed notes.
- Do practice problems until the answers are just obvious and it feels tedious to write them out (don’t spend forever doing this though)
- Make a study group with like 3 other people.
- Rationalize every choice you make and why it makes sense.