Is Microsoft still supporting Outlook 2010?
Support for Office 2010 ended on October 13, 2020 and there will be no extension and no extended security updates.
How do I fix Outlook 2010 problems?
Repair a profile in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016
- In Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016, choose File.
- Choose Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, choose your account (profile), and then choose Repair.
- Follow the prompts in the wizard, and when you’re done, restart Outlook.
How do I add my Office 365 Email to Outlook 2010?
Add my Microsoft 365 email address to Outlook 2010 (Windows 7)
- Go to the Microsoft© Download Center.
- Select File > Add Account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- Select Next.
- Select OK.
- Select Finish.
- Confirm by sending yourself a test email and responding to it once it arrives in your inbox.
How do I repair Outlook on my computer?
How Do I Repair Microsoft Outlook?
- Right-click on Windows icon and select Apps and Features from the pop-up.
- Select Microsoft Office and click on Modify.
- Choose Quick Repair and click on Repair button to start the repair process.
- Restart the computer after the repair process and the application will be ready to use.
What are the problems with Outlook in Office 365?
Fix software update and profile issues. Out-of-date software and corrupted Outlook profiles are two of the most common issues that can prevent you from sending and receiving email. If you’re an admin with multiple users reporting problems, you also should check for service issues with Office 365.
Why is Outlook 2010 not compatible with Office 365?
We have MFA for Office 365 enabled throughout the organization. Some staff members are using Office 2010. We have used Powershell to set up Modern Authentication for Outlook 2016 and Skype, because we are trying to avoid using App Passwords (because they confuse the staff).
Why do I have a problem with Outlook?
If you’re an admin with multiple users reporting problems, you also should check for service issues with Office 365. If your Outlook client software or Windows operating system software is out of date, you might have problems sending and receiving email. For Windows Update instructions, see Windows Update: FAQ
Is there still support for Microsoft Outlook 2010?
The mainstream support for Microsoft Outlook 2010 has ended. See more details in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/search/14864 . We welcome community members share any insights on this case.