What kind of questions do toddlers ask?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Toddler
- What are you really good at?
- How old are you?
- How tall is Daddy?
- What is the best thing about this book?
- Where do you think bubbles go?
- What does food think when we eat it?
- Would you rather eat a piece of cake or a cookie? Why?
- Where would you go if you could fly?
What are good questions to ask a 2 year old?
Fun questions to ask your toddler: What’s something that makes you laugh? What are some things you do to make Mommy/Daddy laugh? If your [teddy/doggie/dolly] could talk, what do you think he/she would say? Would you like to live in [favorite book]?
What do you talk about during pillow talk?
Examples of pillow talk
- talking about what you love about each other.
- sharing dreams for the future, travel and adventure, and things you want to try as a couple.
- recalling special moments, like when you first fell in love.
- talking about fears that need comforting.
- reminding each other of your love.
What kids should know before bed?
1. “I’ll check on you in 10 minutes.”
- “I’ll check on you in 10 minutes.”
- “It’s time to sleep now in your bed.
- “You can have one pass tonight if you need one.
- “If you don’t get your sleep tonight, we might not be able to do X activity tomorrow since we will just be too tired.”
What are common questions kids ask?
These are some of the most common questions kids have:
- Why does it rain?
- Why does our neighbor look different?
- Where do babies come from?
- Why does it snow?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How much salt is in the ocean?
- Why do people die?
- How come I have to do chores and homework?
Why do toddlers repeat questions?
Why Do Toddlers Keep Asking Repetitive Questions? They find comfort in repeating, rewinding and replaying questions. It’s just a way of seeking emotional support and acknowledgement. One way of dealing with repetitive questions is to ask him the same to see if he has answers of his own.
What to talk about with a 2 year old?
Communicating With Your Child
- Talk to your toddler about what he or she did during the day or plans to do tomorrow. “I think it’s going to rain this afternoon.
- Play make-believe games.
- Read favorite books over and over and encourage your child to join in with words he or she knows.
What age do kids ask the most questions?
Warren Berger, author of A More Beautiful Question, says kids ask an average of 40,000 questions between the ages of 2 and 5. Berger also found that over the next couple of years, as kids go to school, the number of questions they ask declines.
What do you say during intimacy?
6 Dirty Talk Phrases Every Couple Should Use in Bed, According to Sex Therapists
- “Tell me what you want me to do.”
- “Right there, that feels so good!”
- “I want to make you cum.”
- “I’ve thought about this all day.”
- “How does this feel?”