Why is my RealPlayer downloader not working?
Solution 1: Delete temporary files and adjust privacy and security settings. Please see Resetting your web browser for instructions. Solution 2: Adjust your firewall software to allow the download. Solution 3: Update your web browser.
How do I enable RealPlayer downloader in Internet Explorer?
- Click Tools.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Locate RealNetworks Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer.
- If it says “Enabled” under the Status column, the plugin is enabled. If it says “Disabled”, click it.
- In the lower portion of the window, click Enable and then click Close.
Does RealPlayer work with Windows 10?
Yes, the PC version of RealPlayer with RealTimes is compatible with Windows 10 and includes the Download This Video feature for the new Edge browser. To update your version, follow these instructions.
How do I enable RealPlayer Downloader in Chrome?
Select the wrench icon on the menu bar and select “Tools.” Choose “Extensions” from the fly-out menu. An “Extensions” page loads. Scroll down the list to the entry for the RealPlayer Downloader Extension. Make sure the item is enabled.
How do I restart RealPlayer downloader?
If you still see the “No videos to download on this page” message, RealDownloader needs to be restarted:
- Click the arrow icon near the bottom right of your monitor screen to open the system tray.
- Click the RealPlayer icon.
- Select Restart RealDownloader.
Why can’t I download videos in Chrome?
These are what you can try: clear all history and cache, run Chrome cleanup tool and reset settings to Chrome’s original defaults. Running this tool may solve the “Chrome won’t download files” issue caused by malware. Step 1. Open Google Chrome on your computer.
Why can’t I download Youtube videos with RealPlayer anymore?
The “No videos to download on this page” message often means that the video (or the website) is incompatible with our downloader for Google Chrome, Edge, and Firefox*. Our Download This Video feature is designed to work with most popular video websites.
How do I download an embedded video from Internet Explorer?
- Open a web browser and go to the ClipNabber page (see Resources).
- Go to the video that you want to download in another tab of the browser.
- Return to the ClipNabber page, right-click into the URL box provided and choose “Paste.” Click the “Nab” button to download the video from the Internet.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos with RealPlayer anymore?
What is better than Windows Media Player?
The best alternative is VLC Media Player, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Windows Media Player are MPC-HC (Free, Open Source), foobar2000 (Free), MPV (Free, Open Source) and PotPlayer (Free).
How can I download video from Chrome?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
How do I download YouTube videos with RealPlayer Chrome?
Click on a video you want to download. Click the blue RealPlayer icon that appears in the top center of the browser window. A thumbnail of the video will appear with a Download This Video button, click it. The video will automatically download to your RealPlayer library.
Is it possible to download videos from RealPlayer?
– The website is not preventing viewers from downloading their content. NOTE: At this time, it is not possible to download directly from the Web Videos page in RealPlayer. We are working to correct this; in the meantime, please use your favorite web browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, or Google Chrome) to download videos.
Why does Internet Explorer not download this video?
If Internet Explorer is set to InPrivate Browsing, Download This Video will not work. To turn off private browsing, close and restart your browser. 6. Uninstall and reinstall RealDownloader
What can I do if my Downloader is not working?
Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options. 2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted. 3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer. 4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
Where is the Download This video button in RealDownloader?
Play a test video To open a test video in a new page, click here. 3. Make sure the button is enabled in RealDownloader Open RealDownloader. Click , then Preferences. Make sure that under Show the Download This Video button either “on page load” or “only on mouse-over” is selected.