- Writing into an HTML element, using innerHTML .
- Writing into the HTML output using document.write() .
- Writing into an alert box, using window.alert() .
- Writing into the browser console, using console.log() .
- Display the variable using document. write() method.
- Display the variable to an HTML element content using innerHTML property.
- Display the variable using the window. alert() method.
The code within the “if” statement then displays the message to the user in the “welcome” div. We’ve covered reading and writing text to a web page, and this is another example of writing text to the inner HTML section of a div. Remember that the innerHTML property writes any tags or text within the opening and closing div tag.